Tuesday, December 06, 2011

U.S. Department of Justice -- Notice of Possible Federal Civil Rights Violation

January 27, 1996
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW
#136
Washington, DC  20008-4530

John C. Keeney
Acting Assistant Attorney General
Criminal Division
U.S. Dept. of Justice
10th & Constitution Ave., NW
Washington, DC  20530-0002

RE:  Freedman v. D.C. Dept. Human Rights
        D.C. Superior Court No. 0014 M.P.A.

Dear Mr. Keeney:

Enclosed for the information of the U.S. Department of Justice is the scheduling order entered in the above-referenced matter on January 26, 1996.

I believe that it is appropriate that the Office of D.C. Corporation Counsel consider not defending this matter in light of the issues I have raised in prior correspondence to the U.S. Department of Justice.

I continue to believe that I was subjected to job harassment and discrimination during my tenure at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, which belief, according to the Government of the District of Columbia (Dept. of Human Rights) is the product of a serious mental illness that renders me potentially violent and not suitable for employment.

The aforementioned determination by the Government of the District of Columbia lends credence to the determination made by my direct supervisor at Akin Gump that I might be armed and potentially homicidal.

There is persuasive documentary evidence that Akin Gump’s attorney managers filed false sworn statements with the D.C. Dept. of Human Rights in support of its disability determination, and that Akin Gump’s attorney managers thereby unlawfully used a state human rights agency to defame me, a possible violation of federal civil rights law.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

No comments: