Friday, September 09, 2011

Letter to FBI and U.S. Secret Service -- 1995 -- Psychiatric Treatment at GW

March 14, 1995
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW
#136
Washington, DC 20008-4530

David M. Bowie
Supervisory Special Agent
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Washington Field Office
Washington, DC 20324

Dear Mr. Bowie:

Enclosed for your general information is a letter plus attachments dated March 13, 1995 that I forwarded to the U.S. Secret Service.

You need not return this documentation.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

[S.S.A. Bowie returned this letter.  Apparently, the FBI determined that I was a harmless crank.]
____________________

March 13, 1995
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW
#136
Washington, DC 20008-4530
\
Philip C. Leadroot
Special Agent
U.S. Secret Service
Washington, DC 20036

Dear Mr. Leadroot:

The enclosed documentation is forwarded for your general information.

1. Letter to my current treating psychiatrist, Dr. Georgopoulos, dated March 9, 1995, re: my sexual orientation and personality functioning. The letter serves as a general personality profile, which may be of interest to you.

2. Biographical material re: Bernard M. Malloy, M.D. It was Dr. Malloy who headed a team of psychiatrists that did a personality profile of Dr. Daniel Ellsberg for the CIA. The CIA's personality profile of Daniel Ellsberg is included in my autobiographical study that I forwarded to you. Dr. Malloy is a Washington psychiatrist in private practice who may be reached at (202) 333-6483.

3. Document detailing my fantasies regarding the building of a bomb. I forwarded a copy of the document to the Social Security Administration via Dr. Paul Yessler under cover letter dated June 14, 1993, a copy of which letter I have already submitted to you.

I remain, according to the Government of the District of Columbia and my former employer (the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld), severely disturbed, potentially violent, and possibly armed and homicidal. I continue to deny that I pose such a threat, however, medical records on file at the George Washington University Medical Center indicate that I may be a pathological liar. Additionally, confidential mental health records on file at Sheppard Pratt Preferred Resources state that I am delusional and that I harbor feelings of rage.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

[S.A. Leadroot started his investigation of me in about mid-December 1994 and concluded that investigation in early February 1995.]

No comments: