Saturday, September 03, 2011

Senate Homeland Security Committee -- email message to Chairman Joseph Lieberman

Senator Joseph Lieberman
Chairman, Homeland Security Committee

Dear Senator Lieberman:

There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in committing a felony against the Government of the United States. There is circumstantial evidence that I am in the process of defrauding the federal government of up to a half million dollars. On November 18, 2010, I was interviewed at my residence by U.S. Secret Service Special Agent xxxxx xxxxxxx (Washington Field Office). I told S.A. xxxxxxx, "I like to commit felonies." He chuckled. He took it as a joke. He refused to refer the matter to the FBI. I do not believe that the Secret Service should be in the business of exonerating felonies or impairing possible future felony prosecutions.

The following is an email message that I sent to the U.S. Department of Justice on September 2, 2011.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/09/criminal-fraud-certification-per-18-usc.html

No comments: