Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GW Psychiatric Treatment -- Complaint to Medical Director

I had sent a letter of complaint about my psychiatric treatment at the George Washington University Medical Center to the Medical Director, Dr. Keith Ghezzi, who forwarded the following response:

September 28, 1994

Mr. Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, N.W. #136
Washington, D.C.  20008

Dear Mr. Freedman:

I received your letter of September 6, 1994.  Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I have referred your letter and the attached documentation to Jerry Wiener, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences.  The Department will consider the issues you raised and prepare an appropriate response to your concerns.

Sincerely,

Keith T. Ghezzi, M.D.
Interim Medical Director

KTG/mvp

cc: Jerry Wiener, M.D.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/06/george-washington-university-medical.html

No comments: