Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The FBI Perspective

For years now, I 've tried to get the FBI to investigate my Social Security disability claim. Apparently, they're not interested in investigating Social Security fraud.  My case is fraudulent, no doubt about that.  I qualified for disability because my former employers are racketeers.  They had me secretly certified insane to cover their own asses.

Financial fraud of government benefits programs means nothing to the federal government.  The way I see it, the government figures they can always print more money.

Terrorism, now terrorism is a different matter altogether. The FBI is on that gig 24/7. You see, the way the FBI looks at it, it would take ten years to rebuild the World Trade Center. But Treasury can print up a billion dollars in an hour. So the Feds devote all their energies to terrorism, and ignore fraud.

That's just the opinion of a person with paranoid schizophrenia or "paranoid schizophrenia." Whatever.

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Why would West Publishing be interested in my Social Security claim?

West Publishing Corporation (xxxxx.66)

Saint Paul, Minnesota

Date Time Type WebPage

31st March 2010 12:33:40 PM Page View

disabilityblogger.blogspot.com/2006/05/living-on-social-security-disability.html
dailstrug.blogspot.com/