Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Idea of Reference: Telephone Call with Sister 3/14/11

My sister telephoned me last night, March 14, 2011.  It was just a friendly call.  Just chat.  My sister rarely calls me on Mondays.

During the call my sister used certain words and references that seemed to relate specifically to the following blog post.  I have no idea why she would refer to this post:

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/07/from-freedman-archives-architectural.html

While talking about the Japanese earthquake/nuclear disaster she referred to the half-life of strontium-90.  She used the phrase nuclear decay.  The word decay is used in the above blog post.

She mentioned that she and her fiancee had visited the University Museum, an archaeological museum at The University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.  She talked about a mummy, the preserved remains of a Chinese woman from centuries ago.  The above blog post talks about museums.

She referred to won tons, a Chinese food similar to the Jewish dish, kreplach.  The above post refers to kreplach.

My sister says she doesn't read my blog.  I am perplexed.

No comments: