Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Criminal Fraud: Course of Action for Social Security

Social Security needs to get the FBI to investigate the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld; The George Washington University Medical Center; the D.C. Library; and the Office of Attorney General of the District of Columbia.

Investigating my disability claim will get the Social Security Administration nowhere.  On November 18, 2010 I was interviewed by the U.S. Secret Service.  I told the Special Agent that I thought my disability claim needed to be investigated by the FBI.  He responded, more or less: "If your claim is investigated you might lose your benefits."  My response?  My exact words were "My psychiatrists have done such a hatchet job on me that no one could ever prove that I'm not crazy."  I remember the Special Agent reflexed when I used the word hatchet.

Besides, the U.S. Marshals Service, as of January 15, 2010, has done a fairly good job laying the groundwork for a disability claim based on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.  The USMS has established that I suffer from intense feelings of anger, obsessive rumination (my blogging about my employment experiences), and a potential for violence (banning me from the U.S. District Court without prior approval from the USMS, and banning me from my local synagogue).

No comments: