To The Honorable Lanny Breuer:
The following is the text of an email message I sent to Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA) on January 3, 2011 regarding intimidation by the U.S. Marshal Service. The U.S. Marshal undertook what appears to have been a sham threat investigation of me on January 15, 2010. I have contacted The Inspector General of the United States about this matter. This matter should not rest uninvestigated.
The Office of Inspector General of the United States needs to look into why the U.S. Marshal undertook in January 2010 what appears to have been a sham threat investigation of me.
The following facts may be pertinent to the possible use of the USMS to intimidate me.
1. The law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld (DC) filed false sworn statements with a DC agency certifying that I suffered from severe mental illness that rendered me potentially violent. I used these false sworn statements to apply for Social Security Disability benefits. My disability claim is a total fraud and will end up costing the government about a half million dollars. Yes, I am currently engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.
2. A senior management partner at Akin Gump is Vernon Jordan.
3. I started blogging about Akin Gump's conduct in the fall of 2009.
4. The U.S. Marshal interviewed me on 1/15/10, alleging that I made threatening statements about a federal judge: an accusation that has no factual support.
5. Attorney General Holder is a personal friend of Vernon Jordan.
6. Vernon Jordan reportedly tried to buy the silence of Monica Lewinsky in the late 1990s.
I believe the DC FBI Field Office is aware of my case. Phone: (202) 278-2000.