The following is the text of an email message I sent to House Speaker John Boehner on Saturday January 8, 2011:
With all due respect to you and your office I have to ask: What in God's name is going on here?
On November 18, 2010 I was interviewed at my residence by the U.S. Secret Service about a law enforcement matter. The agents asked to search my apartment after having me sign a consent form. I escorted one of the agents to my walk-in closet. There are book shelves in the closet, lined with books. The agent glanced at the shelves and said more or less, "Aren't there productive things you would like to do with your life?" I said, "No. I like committing felonies." The agent said, "You said 'felonies' with an 'S'." I said, "Yes, I am defrauding the U.S. Social Security Administration and D.C. Medicaid. I only commit nonviolent felonies. You don't have to worry about me committing a violent felony. But, yes, I like committing felonies." The U.S. Secret Service Special Agent chuckled. He seemed to think that was humorous.
The Office of Inspector General of the United States needs to look into why the U.S. Marshal undertook in January 2010 what appears to have been a sham threat investigation of me.
The following facts may be pertinent to the possible use of the USMS to intimidate me.
1. The law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld (DC) filed false sworn statements with a DC agency certifying that I suffered from severe mental illness that rendered me potentially violent. I used these false sworn statements to apply for Social Security Disability benefits. My disability claim is a total fraud and will end up costing the government about a half million dollars. Yes, I am currently engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.
2. A senior management partner at Akin Gump is Vernon Jordan.
3. I started blogging about Akin Gump's conduct in the fall of 2009.
4. The U.S. Marshal interviewed me on 1/15/10, alleging that I made threatening statements about a federal judge: an accusation that has no factual support.
5. Attorney General Holder is a personal friend of Vernon Jordan.
6. Vernon Jordan reportedly tried to buy the silence of Monica Lewinsky in the late 1990s.
I believe the DC FBI Field Office is aware of my case. Phone: (202) 278-2000.
It seems that if you are Vernon Jordan, and your close friend is Attorney General Eric H. Holder, your law firm cannot be investigated for racketeering.