Sunday, August 08, 2010

Symmetry of Thinking: The Squashed Banana

The following two blog posts seemingly have nothing common.  The first post dated November 11, 2009 (a date that commemorates the armistice in a war that flared up again 20 years later) concerns the issue of child abuse and quotes Leonard Shengold's book Soul Murder: The Effects of Childhood Deprivation and Abuse.  The second post titled "Akin Gump and Timothy McVeigh" concerns my job termination in 1991 and the federal law enforcement response to my blog, My Daily Struggles, on January 15, 2010.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/11/re-past.html

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/08/akin-gump-and-timothy-mcveigh.html

The fundamental psychological concern stated in each of the blog posts is identical.  In the first post I describe an aggressor and his several victims; the central victim's protector (his mother) -- who is also a victim of aggression -- sides with the aggressor against the victim.

In the second post I describe an aggressor and his several victims; the central victim's protector (the federal government) -- who is also a victim of aggression -- sides with the aggressor against the victim.  As Temple Law School Professor Jerry Sloan would say, "It's all the same case."

The Justice Department had been reading my blog since November 2009.  How do I know that?  That's what they told me.  If they had had any perspicacity, they would have foreseen how I would have reacted to the events of January 15, 2010.  How would they have known that?  Because I already announced it to the world in my blog post of  November 11, 2009.

As I've said before, thank God I'm not a real bad guy, just a fake bad guy.  The Justice Department is astonishingly clueless in understanding plain English when it is set down in front of their very eyes.

I am never flying on an airplane again!

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

1. We want to take flight lessons. We only need to know how to take off and fly the plane. We don't need to know how to land the plane.

2. He came down with schizophrenia twice. It went into remission both times. He also had bipolar disorder, but that went into remission.

He was a perfect employee for three and a half years, but when we found out he was crazy the whole time we had to fire him.

FBI: "Yes, it all makes perfect sense to us."

Where am I? Is this a dream? What in God's name is going on here?

My Daily Struggles said...

U.S. Marshal: Where do you eat out?

Freedman: I never eat out.

U.S. Marshal: Where do you do your grocery shopping?

Freedman: There's a Giant Supermarket up the street. Then there's another supermarket in the other direction.

(That's where I buy my bananas!)