Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Can't Shake the Incredulity of It All! How Can this Make Sense to Anyone?

From the Seinfeld episode, "The Raincoats":

ELAINE:  But don't you think it's odd . . . ?

JERRY:  It is a tad askew.
__________

On January 15, 2010 I was interviewed at my residence by two officers from the U.S. Department of Justice about a law enforcement matter.  I have talked about this issue countless times on this blog, always from a slightly different perspective (I say defensively).  One issue I have never addressed is the feeling that underlies my ruminations and intellectualizations: -- what feeling underlies the experience and my obsessive need to write about it?  One easily identifiable feeling is incredulity.  I just cannot escape the lingering feeling of disbelief that anyone reviewing the following facts would not be struck by the strangeness of it all.  Is it a symptom of my psychotic thought processes that to me the following collection of facts suggests something suspect about the Justice Department interview?

The DOJ interviewed me at my residence on 1/15/10 because I was calling attention on this blog to a court decision that was contrary to law

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/03/dc-reply-brief-freedman-v-dc-dept-human.html

that affirmed a prior agency determination that was handed down by a District of Columbia official who had been found to have violated the Hatch Act (indicating that political loyalties for that official were more important than adhering to federal law) and who was later disbarred for misappropriating estate funds (indicating a propensity to engage in unlawful deception).

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2009/12/judge-huvelle-how-many-years-have-you.html

I was questioned by the DOJ about why I was writing a blog -- a blog that Akin Gump was obsessively interested in

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/01/doj-interview-prior-perceptions-that.html

a blog that called attention to matters that embarrassed the law partners of Vernon Jordan -- an individual who is a personal friend of the Attorney General and who reportedly tried to buy the silence of someone who had had illicit sex with the President.

The DOJ tried to assess my feelings about a law partner at Akin Gump (Dennis Race) who had expressly asked that I not publish any statements that embarrassed the firm.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2010/01/embarrassment.html

That doesn't seem strange to anybody?? I guess that's why they say I'm nuts. Me and Martha Mitchell!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_Mitchell_effect

4 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Of course, I left out the whole preceding history about getting certified insane and potentially violent by Akin Gump; GW diagnosing paranoid schizophrenia when I alleged misconduct despite prior psychological testing indicating that I did not even have mental illness; GW recommending that I take anti-psychotic medication when I filed a complaint against my psychiatrist; and GW failing to inquire into my written statement that I had fantasies about designing weapons of mass destruction. What did I leave out?

My Daily Struggles said...

From the Seinfeld episode "The Stand-in":

JERRY: Well I, I can't believe this. . . . How could this be?

ELAINE: Oh it be.

My Daily Struggles said...

From the Seinfeld episode "The Pledge Drive":

Elaine: What is wrong with all you people?! Have you all gone mad?!!

My Daily Struggles said...

From the Seinfeld episode "The Chinese Restaurant":

ELAINE: Where am I? Is this a dream? What in God's name is going on here?