Sunday, July 17, 2011

Significant Moments Available for Purchase!

I have made my book Significant Moments available for purchase to the general public. To order a copy, click here to enter the Lulu.com web page.

I submitted the book to the U.S. Marshal Service (Washington, DC) on January 15, 2010 in connection with a criminal threat investigation.  The U.S. Marshal Service accepted the book for purposes of its official investigation, consistent with TITLE 18, PART I, CHAPTER 11, § 201 (Bribery of public officials and witnesses).  The book is presumably available to the general public from the U.S. Marshal Service via a Freedom of Information Act Request.

If you have any concerns regarding copyright infringement contact me by mail at the following address or by email:

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008

garfreed@netscape.net

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

I have waived royalties for both the hardback and paperpack editions. The price of each edition reflects the cost set by the publisher for its own remuneration.

I do not derive any financial benefit from sales of Significant Moments.