Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Social Security Claim -- Letter to SSA October 6, 1993

October 6, 1993
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW
#136
Washington, DC  20008

U.S. Social Security Administration
Office of Disability and International
     Operations
1500 Woodlawn Drive
Baltimore, MD  21241

RE:  Social Security Disability Claim xxx-xx-xxxx

Dear Sir:

Enclosed for your information with respect to the above-referenced claim is a pleading filed with the District of Columbia Department of Human Rights and Minority Business Development on July 27, 1993: Complainant's Application for Reconsideration of No Probable Cause Finding.

The Department of Human Rights rejected the arguments and new evidence presented in the above pleading in the Determination on Reconsideration dated September 24, 1993, a copy of which was forwarded to the Social Security Administration under cover letter dated October 5, 1993.

Note that my belief that I was unlawfully terminated may be evidence of my inability to appreciate the serious nature of my mental illness.  Indeed, my belief that I am employable may itself be a symptom of my illness, namely, massive denial.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

No comments: