Friday, December 20, 2013

Hogan & Hartson: Daniel D. Cutler, Esq.

The Honorable Juan Ramirez, Jr.
Chief Judge (retired)
Florida Third District Court of Appea
l
2001 S.W. 117th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33175
(305) 229-3200

Dear Judge Ramirez:

There is evidence that I committed a felony against the Government of the United States on December 3, 2013.  There is evidence that I have been engaged in a long-term scheme to defraud the federal government of up to about $500,000 in public monies.

https://www.change.org/petitions/to-the-director-of-the-federal-bureau-of-investigation-please-institute-a-criminal-investigation

I worked with Daniel D. Cutler, Esq. (currently with Lexis/Nexis) at the law firm of Hogan & Hartson in Washington, D.C. in the late 1980s.  Mr. Cutler and I maintained social contact till the spring of 1989 prior to his matriculation in law school later that fall.  I understand that you have had professional dealings with Mr. Cutler.

http://lexiscle.smartpros.com/modules/Catalog/CourseDetails.aspx?productgroupid=12873

I request that you counsel Mr. Cutler to disclose any facts pertinent to my employment at the law firm of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld to the FBI.  Mr. Cutler may have facts about me that are of law enforcement interest.  In late October 1988 I provided Mr. Cutler the name and telephone number of Akin Gump's legal assistant administrator (Maggie Sinnott) in the event he was interested in future employment with that firm.  I do not know what contacts, if any, Mr. Cutler had with Akin Gump.

Thank you.

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008

No comments: