Monday, December 23, 2013

email Message to President Napolitano -- University of California System

President Napolitano:

There is evidence that I committed a felony against the Government of the United States on December 3, 2013.  There is evidence that I have been engaged in a long-term scheme to defraud the federal government of up to about $500,000 in public monies.

https://www.change.org/petitions/to-the-director-of-the-federal-bureau-of-investigation-please-institute-a-criminal-investigation

I should not be allowed to get away with a felony perpetrated against the U.S. Government simply because I used to work at a law firm managed by a close personal friend of Attorney General Holder.

I request that you contact the FBI Washington Field Office about this matter.

Thank you.

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC
202 362 7064

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

Thank you for your email to University of California President Janet Napolitano. The Office of the President will be closed for the holidays from December 22 through January 1. Your message will be opened on Thursday, January 2, 2014.