Monday, December 31, 2012

What Does Jonathan Shapiro Know and When Did He Know It?

Jonathan Shapiro, Esq. 
Regional Managing Partner 
Fisher and Phillips LLP 
Boston, MA 

Dear Mr. Shapiro: 

It appears that I am currently engaged in the commission of a major financial fraud, a felony, against the government of the United States. It appears that I am engaged in defrauding the U.S. Social Security Administration and Medicare of several hundred thousand dollars, perhaps as much as a half-million dollars. 

You were employed as an associate at the Washington, DC office of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld during my tenure at that firm as a paralegal. We both worked on the firm's ninth floor during the year 1990. I request that you disclose to the FBI Washington Field Office any information about me, such as rumor or reputation evidence, pertinent to the matters described below. I have a vague recollection that you seemed friendly with another associate named Douglas Rosenfeld. Mr. Rosenfeld and I had a mutual friend named Daniel Cutler. 

Gary Freedman, Esq. 
Washington, DC 
202 362 7064 

cc: FBI Boston Field Office

No comments: