Thursday, December 03, 2009

Did Jared Silverman, Esq. Defraud the D.C. Board of Elections?

Jared Silverman is an attorney who used to live in my apartment building in Washington, D.C. He resided at apartment 607. He moved out of the building in about the summer of the year 2000.

Jared Silverman was a big fan of the TV series, Seinfeld. The Washington Post reported in May 1998 that Mr. Silverman had held a "Seinfeld Final Episode Party" at his apartment. Mr. Silverman and I were not acquainted.

Funny thing. I can remember election day, November 7, 2000: Bush v. Gore. I saw Jared Silverman walking south on Connecticut Avenue, from the Edmund Burke School, the polling place for residents at my apartment building. He was talking on a cellphone.

I had the following idea of reference at the time: "I can't believe it. This guy's a lawyer. He moved from my building months ago. And he's voting at this polling place? Isn't that a fraud on the D.C. Board of Elections? That must be at least a misdemeanor."

In all fairness to Mr. Silverman, it's possible that he moved to a location that was still within the same voting precinct.

I continue to adhere to a body of beliefs that have been diagnosed as symptoms of a (psychotic) disorder. See Freedman v. D.C. Dept. Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Sept. 1, 1998).

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

My psychotic fantasy is that Jared Silverman lived in apartment 607. That's my fantasy. I really don't know where he lived.

As they say at GW, if my fantasy matches reality, it's just a coincidence.

It's not illegal to write about a top-secret Pentagon study if it's just your fantasy, is it?

Jules Verne wrote about submarines before they were invented. That was his fantasy.