Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Jury Duty -- Letter to Social Security

April 4, 2014
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apartment 136
Washington, DC  20008

Social Security Administration
Mid-Atlantic Program Service Center
Module 7
300 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia PA  19123-2999

RE:  Disability Claim xxx-xx-xxxx

Dear Sir:

I offer the following documentation in support of my continuing disability.

I was summoned for jury duty by the U.S. District Court  for the District of Columbia in Mid-March 2014.  I was disqualified from jury duty without a doctor's note stating a medical reason for disqualification.  I did not seek to be excused from jury duty and expressly advised the juror office that I believed I was fully fit to serve as a juror.

The juror office determined that I was not fit for jury duty based on the attached letters that I authored. 

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

cc: Mark Giuliano, Deputy Director, FBI

No comments: