Thursday, April 03, 2014

Letter to FBI -- Misprision of Felony Certification April 2014

April 3, 2014
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apartment 136
Washington, DC  20008

Mark F. Giuliano
Deputy Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC  20535-0001

RE:  Misprision of Felony Certification per 18 U.S.C Section 4

Dear Mr. Giuliano:

Enclosed is my certification per 18 U.S.C. Section 4 (Misprision of Felony) for April 2014.

There is evidence that I committed a felony against the Government of the United States on April 4, 2014.  There is evidence that I am engaged in a long-term scheme to defraud the federal government of up to about $500,000 in public monies (Social Security Disability benefits and Medicare payments for the treatment of nonexistent mental illness) based on the sworn allegations of Dennis M. Race, Esq. and Laurence J. Hoffman, Esq. (with the connivance of Malcolm Lassman, Esq. and Earl L. Segal, Esq.) that I had been determined to be unsuitable for employment and potentially violent effective October 29, 1991.

On April 1, 2014 I learned that I had been discharged from jury duty by the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia.  I did not seek to be excused and in fact advised the court that I believed I was fully fit to serve as a juror.   I have advised the U.S. Social Security Administration of the action of the District Court in support of my continuing eligibility for benefits (see attached letter to SSA dated April 3, 2014).

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman
______________

April 3, 2014
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apartment 136
Washington, DC  20008

Social Security Administration
Mid-Atlantic Program Service Center
Module 7
300 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia PA  19123-2999

RE:  Disability Claim xxx-xx-xxxx

Dear Sir:

I offer the following documentation in support of my continuing disability.

I was summoned for jury duty by the U.S. District Court  for the District of Columbia in Mid-March 2014.  I was disqualified from jury duty without a doctor's note stating a medical reason for disqualification.  I did not seek to be excused from jury duty and expressly advised the juror office that I believed I was fully fit to serve as a juror.

The juror office determined that I was not fit for jury duty based on the attached letters that I authored. 

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

cc: Mark Giuliano, Deputy Director, FBI

No comments: