Sunday, March 30, 2014

Jury Duty -- Security Risk

Mr. xxxxxxxxxx,

You might want to review the following issues relating to concerns about my potential for carrying out a mass homicidal assault with the District Court's Clerk's Office.

Gary Freedman
202 362 7064
_____________________

Angela Caesar
Clerk of the Court
U.S. District Court for DC

re: Jury Duty --  Participant # 101476514   Juror # 01-1442

Dear Mr. Caesar:

I have been determined to be capable of carrying out a mass homicidal assault (record on appeal at 41, Freedman v. D.C. Department of Human Rights).  Judge xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx in 1996 did not find that my former employer's action in securing the firm's office against a mass homicidal assault in October 1991 was malicious or discriminatory.  You may want to review with the Marshal whether it is advisable for me to enter the District Court to do jury duty.  Deputy Marshal xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx is familiar with my case.


Gary Freedman
_____________________


July 2, 1993
3801 Connecticut Ave., NW
#136
Washington, DC  20008

Fay E. Peterson
Disability Claims Examiner
District of Columbia
Rehabilitation Services Administration
Disability Determination Division
P.O. Box 37608
Washington, DC  20013

Re: Disability Claim xxx-xx-xxxx

Dear Ms. Peterson:

I offer the following statement in support of the above-referenced disability claim.

On the evening of July 1, 1993 I placed a telephone call to one of my former co-workers, Ms. Patricia McNeil, at my last place of employment, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.  Ms. McNeil advised me that immediately after my termination, my supervisor, Chris Robertson, had all the keys to the office changed because of her fears that I was homicidal.  Ms. McNeil stated that Chris Robertson, in about late October 1991, warned her employees, including Ms. McNeil, that I was potentially homicidal.

Ms. McNeil stated: "The only thing I knew is that  Chris [Robertson] sent the E-mail over the system, and she wanted all of us in the office, and the next thing, she said, 'no, forget about it.'  She said, 'Well, you all know that Gary, he's gone, and they're coming to change the locks because Gary may come back and he may kill me or something.'"

"All I know, Chris [Robertson] called a meeting.  She had sent an E-mail.  And then, all of a sudden she canceled the meeting.  She just said, 'Oh.'  And she said, 'they're coming to change the locks.  They should be down here because we're afraid he may come down here and try to kill us or something.'"

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

No comments: