Monday, November 25, 2013

Letter from Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) re: Mark Eiglarsh, Esq.

UNITED STATES SENATE
WASHINGTON, DC  20510

November 15, 2013

Mr. Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Apartment 136
Washington, DC  20008-4569

Dear Mr. Freedman,

Thank you for contacting my office regarding your legal complaint.  I appreciate hearing from you and I would like to take this opportunity to respond to your concerns.

I have taken the liberty of forwarding your correspondence to the office of Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi for a thorough review of your matter.  I have asked the agency to respond to you directly.

Again, thank you for sharing your concerns with me and the opportunity to serve you.  I am humbled by my responsibilities in the United State Senate, and I will continue to work on behalf of our state of Florida.

Sincerely,

/s/

Marco Rubio
United States Senator
MR/jtl
WF #1644222

No comments: