Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Dinner Party

20 May 2009

Dear Mr Freedman,

Thank you for putting me onto your ingenious piece. It's quite an assemblage! It's a problem publishing things, but perhaps the NY Wagner Society has a website which can post it or at least link to it.
Best wishes

Paul Lawrence Rose
Professor of History
The Pennsylvania State University

Dear Mr Freedman


Many thanks for sending me The Dinner Party, which I enjoyed very much indeed. It is highly original (as far as I know) and very cleverly put together. I'm sorry to say that it's not quite right for us, however, and I hope you will be able to get it published elsewhere.


with all good wishes


Barry Millington

Editor, The Wagner Journal

Saturday, September 1, 2007





The text of "The Dinner Party" can be found at the following site:

No comments: