Sunday, December 06, 2015

email Message to Amtrak

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Amtrak. We respond to online inquiries 7 days a week between the hours of 8 am and 11 pm (ET). E-mails are answered in the order that they are received. We will respond as soon as possible.
Please do not reply to this message. 

Sincerely,

Amtrak Customer Service 





 
Amtrak.com | Routes & Stations | Deals | Plan a Trip | Help
Amtrak is a registered service mark of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.


----- garfreed@netscape.net Wrote -----

Subject: New Reservation Questions


Name: Gary Freedman
Email: garfreed@netscape.net
Address1:
Address2:
City:
State:
Zip/Postal:
Country: United States
Phone Number: 2023627064 - home
Amtrak Guest Rewards #:

Reservation Number:




Message:

1. My former employer determined in October 1991, in consultation with a psychiatrist, that I was potentially violent. That determination was affirmed as genuine and credible by the D.C. Court of Appeals. Freedman v. D.C. Department of Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Memorandum Opinion and Judgment) (Sept. 1, 1998). 

 2. My former direct supervisor determined that I might carry out a mass homicidal assault on the premises of my former employer in October 1991. The D.C. Court of Appeals declined to find my supervisor's determination evidence of unlawful animus. 

 3. The D.C. Office of Attorney General determined that my coworkers formed genuine and credible fears that I might commit an armed mass homicidal assault on the premises of my former employer in August 1989. The D.C. Attorney General determined that my coworkers had genuine and credible fears that I might become armed and extremely dangerous in August 1989. Brief of Appellee District of Columbia, Freedman v. D.C. Department of Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Memorandum Opinion and Judgment) (Sept. 1, 1998). The U.S. Capitol Police advised me in August 1998 that the federal government had placed my name on a national registry of potentially violent offenders. 

 My Question: Will I have a problem boarding Amtrak?. 

 Gary Freedman
Washington, DC

No comments: