Thursday, December 03, 2015

December 2015 Fraud Certification

December 4, 2015
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apartment 136
Washington, DC  20008

The Honorable Karl A. Racine
Attorney General of the Distyrict of Columbia
Office of the Attorney General
One Judiciary Square
441 Fourth Street, NW
Washington, DC  20001

RE: Monthly Felony Fraud Certification

Dear Mr. Racine:

The U.S. Department of the Treasury on December 3, 2015 made a wire transfer of $1407 to my bank account per my claim of disability paid by the U.S. Social Security Administration based in large part on the determination of the Office of Attorney General that I became disabled, a direct threat in the workplace and not suitable for employment effective October 29, 1991.  See Freedman v. D.C. Dept. Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Memorandum Opinion and Judgment, Sept. 1, 1998) ("the [employer]. . . learned [upon consulting a practicing psychiatrist] that [Mr. Freedman's] behavior was indicative of a disorder known as 'ideas of reference,' which is sometimes accompanied by violent behavior.').  

There is ample evidence that I do not suffer from severe (psychotic) mental illness.

There is a possibility that my claim for disability benefits is fraudulent and that I committed a felony on December 3, 2015.  There is a possibly that I have been engaged over the past twenty-four years in a scheme to defraud the federal government of up to a half million dollars in public monies.

Let me make it perfectly clear what I have not done.

1.  On no occasion did I fabricate evidence of severe (psychotic) mental illness as did Dimitrios Georgopolous, M.D. (in February 1996) and Albert H. Taub, M.D. (in February 1999).  Both doctors diagnosed me with paranoid schizophrenia despite persuasive evidence that I did not suffer from psychotic mental illness.

2.  On no occasion did I file evidence of a medically-worthless psychiatric opinion with a state human rights agency alleging that I suffered from a psychiatric "disorder" that rendered me unemployable and a direct threat in the workplace as did Dennis M. Race, Esq. and Laurence J. Hoffman, Esq. of the law firm of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, my former employer.

3.  On no occasion did I file pleadings with the D.C. Superior Court or the D.C. Court of Appeals, as did the Office of D.C. Attorney General,  stating that my coworkers had formed a genuine and credible fear that I might become armed and extremely dangerous, thereby tending to establish that I posed a direct threat in the workplace and tending to establish that a prospective employer might justifiably invoke the "direct threat" exemption of the Americans with Disabilities Act to deny me employment.  See Brief of District of Columbia, Freedman v. D.C. Dept Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Sept. 1, 1998) (citing as evidence of genuine and credible coworker fears of direct threat the malicious and defamatory statement of a coworker: "We're all afraid of you.  We're all afraid you're going to buy a gun, bring it in and shoot everybody").

4.  On no occasion did I acquiesce in the filing under oath of a medically-worthless psychiatric opinion tending to show that my employer had a genuine and credible fear that I suffered from a psychiatric disorder that rendered me unemployable and a direct threat in the workplace as did Margie A. Utley, Esq., former Director of the D.C. Department of Human Rights, an individual later disbarred by the District of Columbia and the State of Georgia for engaging in acts involving moral turpitude.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

No comments: