Monday, July 15, 2013

You Can Fool Some FBI Agents Some of the Time

To the FBI Washington Field Office:

The document at the link below (dated April 29, 1996 and delivered to my then treating psychiatrist, Dimitrios Georgopoulos, MD of the George Washington University Medical Center Department of Psychiatry) details the occurrence of events during the period March 1988 to late October 1991 (the period of my employment at the law firm of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld) affecting my initial right to Social Security benefits.  The Social Security Administration implicitly found that my disability arose during my tenure at the law firm of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld and expressly found that I became disabled and unemployable effective October 29, 1991, adopting facts alleged in a sworn declaration made by Akin Gump management attorneys, Dennis M. Race, Esq. (202 887 4028) and Lawrence J. Hoffman, Esq. (retired).

The document controverts the sworn declaration of Dennis Race that "
that the Claimant had emotional problems which adversely affected his work and his co-workers" and that "Claimant was uncomfortable communicating with his peers and required work that ensured total isolation."

By letter dated February 14, 1996 Dr. Georgopoulos advised me that his working diagnosis was paranoid schizophrenia.
  Note that lack of desire to form relationships (asociality) is a typical symptom of schizophrenia as well as other severe (psychotic) mental disorders.
The following document tends to show that I did not appear to suffer from a mental illness in the period 1988 to 1991 that would support my right to Social Security benefits effective October 29, 1991.  My acquaintances Craig W. Dye, Jesse Raben, and John Falk may have information about me tending to show that my initial claim for benefits was a criminal act in violation of 42 USC 1011.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2011/11/akin-gump-how-did-my-illness-affect-my.html

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC
202 362 7064

cc:
GW Department of Psychiatry       Jesse Raben, Esq.       Craig W. Dye (University of Maryland)       Randy Levine, Esq. (GW trustee)

No comments: