Tuesday, June 05, 2012

U.S. Secret Service -- Felony Certification

To the U.S. Secret Service

Enclosed is my monthly felony fraud certification for June 2012.  There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.  There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits. 

I was interviewed at my residence by USSS Special Agent xxxxx (Washington Field Office) on November 18, 2010 about a law enforcement matter at which time I made an apparent felony admission.  Agent xxxxx refused to refer the matter to the FBI for criminal investigation.

You may contact the Washington Field Office of the FBI at 202
278-2000. 

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008
202 362 7064

No comments: