Monday, June 18, 2012

email Message to Lazard Ltd.

Judi Frost Mackey
Lazard
Ltd.
New York, NY

Dear Ms. Mackey:


There is circumstantial evidence that I am engaged in the commission of a felony against the government of the United States.  There is circumstantial evidence that I have used The George Washington University to help me defraud the government of the United States of hundreds of thousands of dollars in Social Security Disability benefits. 

I was employed as a paralegal at the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld from 1988 to 1991.  Lazard Director Vernon Jordan serves as Senior Counsel at Akin Gump.

I request that you counsel Vernon Jordan to disclose to the FBI Washington Field Office any information about me and/or the actions of his law partners that may be pertinent to the concerns of federal law enforcement relating to my filing a fraudulent claim for U.S. Social Security disability benefits.

You may contact the Washington Field Office of the FBI at 202 278-2000. 

Gary Freedman
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Apt. 136
Washington, DC  20008

Telephone: 202 362 7064

No comments: