Friday, November 07, 2014

email Message to the President of Columbia University

Lee Bollinger
President
Columbia University
New York, NY

President Bollinger:

I forward the text of an email message I sent to Judge Jed Rakoff, Columbia University Law School, adjunct professor of law.

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC


-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Freedman <garfreed@aim.com>
To: jrakof <jrakof@law.columbia.edu>
Cc: oig <oig@usdoj.gov>; derrick.fitzgerald <derrick.fitzgerald@usdoj.gov>; draski <draski@law.columbia.edu>
Sent: Thu, Nov 6, 2014 2:55 pm
Subject: possible obstruction of justice

The Honorable Jed Rakoff
Columbia University Law School
New York, NY

Judge Rakoff,

I am writing to you as a concerned citizen, pursuant to the Petition Clause.  I am specifically concerned about a possible obstruction of justice occurring at the highest levels of the U.S. Department of Justice involving a Columbia Law School alumnus, Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General of the United States.

I should not be allowed to get away with a felony, a major financial fraud, against the Government of the United States simply because I used to work at a law firm (Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld) managed by a close personal friend of Attorney General Holder.

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC
CHS 230
________________________

The Honorable Michael E. Horowitz
Inspector General of the United States
Office of the Inspector General
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Suite 4706
Washington, D.C. 20530-0001
Telephone: (202) 514-3435

Dear Mr. Horowitz:

There is evidence that I committed a felony against the Government of the United States on November 1, 2014.  There is evidence that I am engaged in a long-term scheme to defraud the federal government of up to about $500,000 in public monies.

https://www.change.org/p/to-the-director-of-the-federal-bureau-of-investigation-please-institute-a-criminal-investigation

I am concerned that the failure of the FBI to investigate this matter creates the appearance of an obstruction of justice.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2014/06/felony-fraud-certification-june-2014.html

I have directed my concerns about this matter to former FBI Director Robert S. Mueller.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2014/09/can-you-freaking-believe-this.html

Verizon Communications Inc. has advised me by email that it will provide pertinent telephone records to the FBI under subpoena.

http://dailstrug.blogspot.com/2014/06/verizon-responds.html

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC

1 comment:

My Daily Struggles said...

I am obviously demented.