Friday, August 16, 2013

GW Thinks I'm Nuts -- GREAT!! -- I Can Continue to Defraud the Social Security Administration!

Ms. Garabay,

Thank you for your message of 8/5/13.  I will direct all future communications about this matter to you. 

As far as what I expect from MFA is that you make a criminal referral to the Washington Field Office of the FBI about this matter. 

601 4th Street NW
Washington, DC 20535
Phone: (202) 278-2000
Fax: (202) 278-2478
E-mail: washington.field@ic.fbi.gov

Assistant Director in Charge: Valerie Parlave.

Apparently, I used the GW MFA to make what appears to be a fraudulent claim for U.S. Social Security Disability benefits which I continue to receive.  My Social Security No. is xxx xx xxxx.  My actions appear to be a felony per 42 USC 1011.  I would think that GW MFA would not want to be used to further an individual's fraud scheme against the U.S. Government totalling several hundreds of thousands of dollars.

In the alternative, or additionally, I request that you report my apparent fraud to the U.S. Social Security Administration.

Thank your very much.  Incidentally, I apologize for inconveniencing Dr. Catapano.

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC
202 362 7064

cc: FBI WFO







-----Original Message-----
From: Deborah Garibay <dgaribay@mfa.gwu.edu>
To: Gary Freedman <garfreed@aim.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 5, 2013 9:24 am
Subject: Re: current status


Mr. Freedman,

I am the Deputy General Counsel for Medical Faculty Associates ("MFA"). Dr. Catapano is our employee. She has notified me of your frequent emails to her on this subject. I am requesting that you cease your communications with her. You may address your issues to me. 

That being said, I am unclear from your emails what you expect from MFA? It seems as though you have done a thorough job of self reporting your perceived crimes. 

Thank you -




 
Deborah B. Garibay, RN, JD, CPHRM

Deputy General Counsel

Office of the General Counsel
GW Medical Faculty Associates
2120 L St., NW, Suite 610
Washington, DC  20037
(202) 741-2204 - office
(202) 741-2653 - fax
dgaribay@mfa.gwu.edu
  >>> Gary Freedman <garfreed@aim.com> 8/2/2013 2:29 PM >>>

Dr. Catapano, it appears that I am continuing to commit a felony against the Government of the United States.  Isn't racketeering grand?



Gary Freedman
Washington, DC



-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Freedman <garfreed@aim.com>
To: darrell.valdez
Cc: USMS; USMS GENERAL COUNSEL; washington.field <washington.field@ic.fbi.gov>; oag <oag@oag.state.md.us>
Sent: Fri, Aug 2, 2013 1:52 pm
Subject: criminal fraud


Darrell Valdez, Esq.
Assistant U.S. Attorney
U.S. Department of Justice
Washington, DC 

Dear Mr. Valdez:

You will find my felony fraud certification for August 2013 at the following link.  It appears that I am continuing to commit a felony against the government of the United States by defrauding the U.S. Social Security Administration of up to about $500,000 in public monies in violation of 42 USC 1011.  

There is substantial evidence that I do not now nor have I ever suffered from an illness that would disqualify me from employment.  I respect the determination of the Government of the District of Columbia, however, that as of October 1991 I suffered from a psychiatric disorder (consistent with schizophrenia) that rendered me a direct threat in the workplace, disqualifying me from the protections of The Americans With Disabilities Act -- an illness that, according to DC Government criteria, continues to the present.

https://www.change.org/petitions/to-the-director-of-the-federal-bureau-of-investigation-please-institute-a-criminal-investigation

I am available to assist the U.S. Department of Justice in any investigation of this matter.

Gary Freedman
Washington, DC

No comments: