Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gary Should Be Spending as Much Time In Atlantic City As Possible -- Make It Happen!!

Stell,

I have an alternative plan for Atlantic City. How about if I come up to Cherry Hill on Friday August 22. I go to AC with you and Frank. Then I could stay till Labor Day and leave by myself on the train.

Or another alternative would be for me to stay in AC for two weeks and go home with you on the weekend of September 7th.

What do you think of these options?

I would really like to get the total AC experience. I'm 54 years old and I don't know how much time I have left. I could die tomorrow or six months from now. You never know when you reach my age. You know I do have high cholesterol so that could be bad for me. Please take pity on your poor brother!

GARY

No comments: