Thursday, June 10, 2004

The Pope and the Prime Minister

Brian--

Hey, buddy. Whassup?
I SURVIVED DR. BASH!!!! I'll tell you all about it on Monday June 14, 2004. There's just too much to talk about now.
Check out the letter to the U.S. Attorney I've written (6/10/04). It's a rage reaction, I suppose, to my session with Dr. Bash yesterday. An analyst could tell you why it discharged my anger. I don't know why, but I feel a lot better having written it.
I'm thinking of sending it to Joe DeGenova:
Dear Mr. DeGenova:
The Pope and the Prime Minister of Israel are conspiring against me--they want to destroy me.
I request your pro bono representation in putting a stop to this conspiracy. I realize that there are problems of jurisdiction and sovereign immunity. But I'm confident there's something you can do.
I've written about this matter to a former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia who is now in private practice; unfortunately he has not responded to my inquiry.
Check you out later, buddy. Don't let the Pope take advantage of you, Brian.

No comments: