Friday, May 14, 2010

U.S. Secret Service -- Letter 3/29/99

March 29, 1999
3801 Connecticut Avenue, NW
#136
Washington, DC 20008-4530

Mxxxxxx Lxx, S.A.
U.S. Secret Service
Washington, DC 20036

Dear Mr. Lxx:

I provide the following information concerning a tenant who lives on the first floor of my apartment building (the floor on which I also reside) who may have information or rumor evidence concerning me that may be of interest to federal law enforcement. I do not know the name of the tenant. He is a white male, middle-aged, about 5'8", with a beard, graying hair, and somewhat chubby.

On the morning of March 29, 1999, just after 9:00 AM, the tenant greeted two furniture movers who confirmed that the tenant was moving to 2711 Ordway Street. When the movers asked what line of work the tenant was in, the tenant replied: "I'm an attorney with the Justice Department."

The tenant has lived in the building for a number of years. You can get contact information about the tenant from resident manager, John Reuss -- (202) 363-3800.

Sincerely,

Gary Freedman

No comments: